Data and Algorithm Engineer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Notal Vision is looking for a highly motivated, highly competent Data and Algorithm Engineer to join our R&D team.
- Acquiring, processing, analyzing, and modeling of information from potentially massive amounts of data.
- Implementing advanced AI, computer vision and optimization algorithms.
- Testing and evaluating algorithms performance.
- Using innovative technologies that combine research and commercial oriented projects.
- Support software QA
- Working closely with the company’s IT and software teams on combined projects.
- B.Sc. Degree in Electrical/Biomedical Engineering.
- Strong programming capabilities (MATLAB/Python).
- Strong mathematical background, analytic and algorithmic approach.
- Resourceful, independent, motivated, team player and thorough impulsive mission completer, strives for excellence.
- Experienced in developing and implementing deep learning and machine learning based algorithms - an advantage.
- Experience in medical devices or medical imaging - an advantage.
- Experience in computer vision and image processing - an advantage.
- Healthcare experience and clinical orientation - an advantage.
To apply, email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org