Ophthalmic Territory Account Manager - Southern California / Arizona
Competitive base salary with target incentive compensation program - $10K per quarter uncapped.
Notal Vision provides remote diagnostic services to eye care providers and their patients through connected artificial intelligence-enabled, patient home-use, digital health devices for early detection and monitoring of retinal diseases.
Notal Vision is committed to building a passionate, ethical, honest, credible, high-performance team that delivers exceptional results to physicians and patients. We focus on our customer’s needs and bring them “concierge level” service at all times.
The Ophthalmic Territory Account Business Manager will be responsible for promoting and selling the company’s products to ophthalmologists and optometrists from beginning to end. The Territory Account Manager will have a strong understanding of sales processes, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Drive adoption of remote diagnostic services and digital health devices for the management of retinal diseases.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with target Eye Care Professionals (ECPs)
- Demonstrate disease acumen and deliver approved information/messages to targeted ECPs in the optometric arena (to enhance ECP awareness of products, services, clinical data, safety, and efficacy)
- Interface with clinical and key administrative stakeholders at optometric practices.
- Provide education to physicians, schedulers, practice managers, and medical staff to ensure understanding of products and services offered, patient education and engagement initiatives, as well as to drive recurring referral business
- Work collaboratively with Notal Vision matrix team members to develop provider referrals to the Notal Vision Diagnostic Clinic.
- Work collaboratively with the practice administrators, managers, doctors and others to develop provider referrals to the Notal Vision Diagnostic Clinic and form long-term provider referral partnerships.
- Develop and implement specific outreach, relationship building, marketing and clinical practice development plans to meet goals, in collaboration with the broader Notal Vision team
- Establish and maintain ongoing communications with referring providers and their staff, including routine follow-up and check-in’s (virtual, emails, phone calls, and in-person visits)
- Achieve quarterly monthly/quarterly goals and quotas.
- Positive attitude and be adaptable to a dynamic “startup” type of environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (clinical field is a plus).
- Two or more years of pharmaceutical, medical device or medical services sales experience or equivalent preferred.
- Ophthalmic sales experience preferred.
- Meticulous organizational skills.
- Demonstrated business planning and execution.
- Creative thinking skills and resourcefulness.
- Experience working with customer relationship management (CRM) system, required.
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills in person and remote.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time and territory effectively.
- Valid Driver's License Required.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Medical device: 2 years (required)
- Medical services sales: 2 years (required)
- Pharmaceutical sales: 2 years (required)
- Ophthalmic sales: 1 year (preferred)
License / Certification
- COT/COA license (preferred)
Willingness to Travel
- 75% (required)
- Multiple locations
To apply, email cover letter and CV to HR@notalvision.com