Production Engineering Manager
Tel Aviv, Israel
- Lead NPI process and deliverables including DFx process for new products
- Responsible for Product and Production Files and maintaining products DMR and DHR
- Engineering BOM Management and components Engineering
- Write Work Instructions and technical specifications
- Define and write process validation and lead FAIs
- Responsible for Configuration Control and leading Engineering Changes
- Lead products technical regulatory testing (CE, FCC, Safety)
- PLM ECO Administrator
- At least 5 or more years of related work experience in an ophthalmic practice in a clinical operations or practice management role
- Understanding of standard of care ophthalmic diagnostic procedures: Visual Acuity (VA), Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), intraocular pressure (IOP), Visual Field (VF) tests, Fluorescein Angiogram (FA), Indocyanine Green Angiography (ICG) procedure, Refraction test
- Exemplifies excellent interpersonal skills to motivate prescribing practices to implement and offer the ForeseeHome program to patients in need.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, administrators, technicians and support functions of practices.
- Basic understanding of common retinal eye diseases (e.g. age-related macular degeneration, diabetic macular edema)
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Proficiency with common EMR, scheduling and billing systems
- Working knowledge of WORD, EXCEL, and POWERPOINT
To apply, email cover letter and CV to HR@notalvision.com