Electro-optical Lead Engineer
Position: Electro-optical lead engineer
Manager: Director of System Engineering & Product Development
Contact information: Danielha@notalvision.com
Notal Vision is developing and manufacturing medical devices for home monitoring of eye diseases. Notal’s technology compromises multi disciplines: electronics, telecommunication, mechanics, optics, algorithm, embedded software and MMI. Notal Vision is located in Tel Aviv, close to Dizengof Center (parking available).
Notal Vision is looking for electro-optical lead with experience of 2+ years as a system engineer.
- Define and lead the development of electro optical system and modules and components within the system.
- Define and lead the design of various electro optical tester
- Incorporates methods for maintenance and repair of components and designs, and develops test instrumentation and test procedures.
- Confers with engineering and technical personnel regarding fabrication and testing of prototype systems, and modifies design as required.
- Build and validate electro-optical setup in the lab and transfer them to production.
- Assist the operation group with development of manufacturing, assembly, and fabrication processes.
- Mechanical engineer Bsc, Electrical Bsc, Physics with experience in imaging devices.
- Experience in development and integration of multi disciplinary system (mechanics, optics, electronics, SW)
- Experience defining and testing optical components and modules.
- Experience in Optical Coherence Tomography or White Light interferometry , advantage.
- Hand on Zemax
- Hands on Matlab or Python.
- Experience in working with international vendors
- Fluent in English
To apply, email cover letter and CV to Danielha@notalvision.com