Data & Algorithms Engineer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Notal Vision is looking for a highly motivated and competent Data and Algorithms Engineer to join our R&D team and participate in the development of a novel cloud-based imaging interpretation system, using cutting-edge AI technologies.
- Acquire, process, analyze, and model information from massive amounts of data.
- Implement advanced AI, computer vision and optimization algorithms to automatically analyze and classify retinal images.
- Test and evaluate algorithms performance.
- Develop innovative technologies that combine research and commercial oriented projects.
- B.Sc. Degree in Biomedical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent field
- At least one year experience in algorithm development
- Strong programming capabilities in MATLAB and Python. C++ is an advantage
- Experience in developing and implementing AI based algorithms.Experience in computer vision and image processing
- Strong mathematical background, analytic and algorithmic approach
- Resourceful, independent, motivated, team player and thorough- impulsive mission completer, strives for excellence
- Experience in medical devices or medical imaging - advantage
- Healthcare experience and clinical orientation- advantage
To apply, email cover letter and CV to HR@notalvision.com